The biggest selling point of the Snaptain Drone is its Wi-Fi connection, which enables you to control your drone using an iOS or Android app. One of the biggest benefits we’ve found with this feature is its ability to sync with your phone, and then use it as a camera controller.
How to Connect Snaptain Drone to Phone? The Snaptain drone can be controlled using a smartphone or tablet. You need to download the Snaptain app and connect your device to the drone. The app will prompt you to connect your phone or tablet to the Snaptain drone’s Wi-Fi network. After that, you can start flying.
Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to take photos or videos with your cell phone while your drone is in the air? I know I would. But it can be a little hard to figure out how to connect a Snaptain Drone to Phone. I’m here to help you through the whole process, step by step.
How To Connect Snaptain Drone To Ios Phone (step By Step Instructions)
To connect your Snaptain drone to your iPhone, you’ll need to download the Snaptain app from the App Store. Once it’s downloaded and installed, open it up and follow the prompts on screen. They will guide you through pairing your drone and phone.
When you get your Snaptain drone, you need to connect it with your iOS device in order to use it. The process is simple and straightforward, but we’ve compiled a step-by-step guide to help you along.
Here are the step by step Instructions:
Step 1. Turn On The Drone
The first step to connecting your Snaptain drone to an iPhone is to turn on the drone. To do this, hold down the power button for about three seconds until you hear a beep and see a blue light flash.
Step 2. Download The Snaptain App From Appstore
You can download the Snaptain app from the App Store and install it on your iPhone or iPad. Just search for “Snaptain” in the search bar and click on the “Get” button to begin installation.
After it’s installed, open up the app and you’ll see a welcome screen with instructions on how to get started with your drone.
Step 3. Connect To Drone Wifi
Switch on your phone’s wifi, connect to the “Snaptain-xxx-xxx” wifi (the LEDs at the back of your battery will turn solid when you have successfully connected), and turn off cellular data.
How To Connect Snaptain Drone To Android Phone (step By Step Instructions)
To connect the Snaptain drone to your Android phone, you need to first download the Snaptain app from the Google Play Store. Once you’ve downloaded the app and installed it on your phone, open it up and follow the instructions for pairing with your drone.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to connect your Snaptain drone to an Android device.
Step 1. Turn On The Drone
The first step to connecting your Snaptain drone to Android is to turn it on. To do this, press the power button on the left side of the drone. The lights will flash and then turn green, indicating that the drone is ready to connect.
Step 2. Download The Snaptain App From Playstore
Open up your PlayStore application on your Android phone, and type in “Snaptain” into the search bar at the top of the screen.
You should see a listing for our app come up, as well as a few other apps that have similar names. Click on “Install.”
Once you’ve installed it, open it up and log in using your email address (the one you used to set up your account) and password. You should see the Snaptain home screen pop up.
Step 3. Connect To Drone Wifi
When you switch on the phone’s wifi, connect to a wifi network named “Snaptain-xxx-xxx” (LEDs at the back of the battery will turn solid upon a successful connection).
Pairing Snaptain Drone To The Controller
Pairing your Snaptain drone to the controller is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Turn on your Snaptain drone by pressing the power button on the side of the drone.
- Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds until you see a solid green light on top of it.
- Place both devices on a flat surface at least 2 meters (6 feet) apart from each other so that they’re out of each other’s range of connectivity.
- Press and hold down on the “Connect” button on top of your drone for about 10 seconds until you see a solid red light appear next to it and hear three beeps from your controller (if you don’t hear three beeps, wait another 30 seconds). This means that your drone has successfully connected to your controller.
- You can now control your Snaptain drone using its buttons on top or via its app.
Troubleshooting Problems While Connecting Snaptain Drone To Phone
It’s great that you’re trying to connect your Snaptain drone to your phone. You’ll have a lot of fun flying it, and you should get started right away.
But if you’re having trouble connecting the drone, don’t worry, we’ve got some tips that might help you out.
Disconnect Drone From The Battery And Reconnect
First, disconnect the drone from the battery and reconnect it. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the drone by pressing and holding down on the power button until it blinks green three times.
Restart Snaptain Application
If the Snaptain app isn’t connecting to your drone, try restarting it. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone.
If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your drone and re-pairing it with your phone.
Check For A Firmware Update On Your Phone
A firmware update will make sure that your phone is operating at its best, and it’ll also make sure that the connection between your phone and drone is efficient.
Reset The Drone And The Remote
Try resetting the drone and remote.
- To do this, first turn off the drone by holding down the power button on both the remote and drone for 3 seconds. Then turn on the drone again and wait until it has fully initialized.
- Next, turn off the remote and wait for it to fully initialize. Then turn on the remote again and wait for it to fully initialize.
- Finally, turn on your phone, open up Snaptain’s app, and follow the instructions above to connect your drone to your phone.
Can I Use My Ipad To Connect To My Drone?
Yes, you can use your iPad to connect to your drone. To do so, follow these steps:
- Download the Snaptain app from the App Store and launch it.
- Go to Settings > Connection Settings and tap on “Add Device”.
- Select “Connect With Other Devices” from the list of options that appears.
- Choose “Snaptain” from the list of available devices and tap on “Done”.
Can I Connect My Drone To Multiple Phones Or Ipads?
You can connect your Snaptain drone to multiple smartphones and tablets, but you’ll need a separate account for each device.
The first time you connect your drone to a device, you’ll be prompted to create an account; from then on, you can go back and connect other devices by selecting “add another user.”
How Do I Get My Snaptain Drone To Sync With My Phone?
To connect your Snaptain drone to your phone, you will need to download the Snaptain app from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, follow these steps:
- Open up the app on your phone and select “Register New Drone.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Snaptain drone and set up an account with us. Please note that you will need to be logged into your email account in order for us to complete this process.
- Once you have completed registration, you will see a prompt that asks if you want to connect your drone with your phone. To do so, simply tap “Yes” and select “Connect.”
- Once connected, tap “OK” on the popup window to complete syncing with your phone and begin flying.
To connect your Snaptain Drone to your phone, turn on your drone and connect it to the app. To do this, press the power button on the drone and wait for the lights to turn green. Open up the Snaptain app on your phone, then press “Connect.”
For the most part, there are two methods for connecting the phone to the Snaptain. The first is through Wi-Fi, but this method doesn’t always function correctly.
The second is Bluetooth connection and this is how most people will likely connect their Snaptain Drone to their phone.
Frequently Asked Questions (how To Connect Snaptain Drone To Phone)
How Do I Connect My Drone To My Phone?
The most common method is using a wireless connection, which is usually a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection. A Wi-Fi connection is more stable and reliable, but can be slower than Bluetooth. A Bluetooth connection will be faster, but may not be as reliable.
If you’re using a wireless connection, you’ll need to make sure your phone’s Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is turned on and set up properly. You’ll also need to select the correct network for the drone in the settings menu on your phone.
Once connected, you can use the app to control the drone and see what it sees in real time.
Why Is My Drone Not Connecting To My Phone?
Your drone is not connecting to your phone because it’s probably too far away. The range of your drone depends on which model you have, but it’s usually around 100m. If your drone is more than that distance away from you, it won’t be able to connect to your phone.
It’s possible that your drone is not connecting to your phone because you’re running out of battery. If you’re having trouble with your drone, make sure that it’s charged and that you have enough battery life left to give it a try.
How Do You Control A Snaptain Drone?
The Snaptain drone is controlled via an app, which you can download on your phone or tablet. The app allows you to control the drone and see what it sees via a live video feed. It also lets you record video and take photos with the drone’s built-in camera.
How Do You Bluetooth A Drone?
You can Bluetooth a drone by connecting it to your mobile device. You’ll need to pair your drone to the Bluetooth on your phone. You’ll then be able to control the drone via remote control or through an app on your phone.