After the excitement of opening up your favorite drone, it can be a bit disappointing to find that it doesn’t have any way to connect with your phone. If you’re looking for how to connect Deerc drone to phone then we’ve got some good news.
It’s easy to connect your Deerc Drone to your phone. Once your drone is powered up, turn on the Wi-Fi on your smartphone and select the Deerc Drone Wi-Fi network. Then open the app, tap ‘Connect’, and enter the password that appears on your phone screen.
Most drones these days are designed to fly without the need for a smartphone app, but not all of them are like this. Continue reading our post to get to know more.
Step By Step Procedure
Step 1- Turn On The Phone Wifi
The first step to connecting your deerc drone to your phone is to ensure that the WiFi on your phone is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > WiFi and make sure that it says “ON.” If it does not, tap the button next to it until it reads “ON”.
Next, check that you are connected to the correct network by going back into Settings > WiFi and looking at the name in parentheses next to “Connected.”
If this name does not match what you think it should be (your home or work network), then switch networks by tapping on another nearby network from your list of available networks in order for them all appear again under Connected so that they can be selected easily when needed later on during setup process with deerc drone device itself which we will get into later.
Step 2- Click Wifi Settings
Step 2- Click Wifi Settings and select the WIFI that starts with Deerc.
- On your phone, click the WIFI button to find Deerc’s network.
- Enter in the password for Deer’s network when prompted.
- Click connect to complete the process and begin using your deerc drone!
Step 3- Open Deerc App
Once the App is open, click on the button to connect to your drone. Make sure you are close enough so that the drone does not fly away. You should also make sure your battery is charged.
Step 4- Take Off And Enjoy!
- Keep in mind that the more space you have available, the better. If there are too many obstacles in front of you and limited space for landing, it will be more difficult for your drone to fly safely.
- It is also important to be aware of how much battery power both your phone and drone have left so that they don’t run out halfway through flying or landing!
- Be sure that there are no wires or obstructions between yourself and where the drone will take off from—this can cause complications with takeoff when trying not only here but anywhere else as well as presenting other hazards (such as tripping) during use overall.”
To connect your Derec Drone to your phone, first make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices. Then, open up the Derec Drone app and tap the “Connect” button. You’ll see a list of available devices; select your phone from this list and then press “Connect.”
Now that you’ve successfully connected your Deerc drone to your phone, it’s time to take it for a spin! Remember to take off slowly and gently until you get used to flying.
Also, remember that there are no hard-and-fast rules about how high or how far away from people or property you should fly—it all comes down to common sense and consideration for others.