If you’re planning to travel with your drone in Turkey, be sure to keep up with the latest drone Laws Turkey. The rules change frequently, so be sure to read our updated drone laws article before flying your drone in Turkey.
drone Laws Turkey
register Your Drone With The Government
Registering your drone is mandatory. You can register it online, by mail, or in person at any of the following locations:
- The post office
- The airport
- A drone store
fly Under 122 M (400 Ft)
In Turkey, the maximum height for a drone is 122 m (400 ft). In the United States and the United Kingdom, this is also the case.
In other words, if you’re flying your drone in Turkey, it can’t be more than 122 m (400 ft) above ground level.
do Not Fly Near Emergency Response Efforts Such As Fires
You must not fly your drone in the following situations:
- Near emergency response efforts such as fires, car crashes, and other disasters.
- Near groups of people (such as protestors) or public events. This includes football games and concerts where large groups of people may be gathered together in an open space.
- Over areas that are traditionally controlled by the military (including military bases).
- Close to any nuclear facility, even if it’s just on a road near one.
You should also avoid flying over power lines because they can result in serious damage to your drone’s camera or motors if there is any contact between them.
do Not Fly Near Groups Of People, Public Events, Or Stadiums Full Of People
The use of drones for photography, sports, and entertainment is becoming increasingly popular. However, it is important to understand and follow drone regulations before flying your drone in Turkey.
Drones are a disruptive technology that has the potential to disrupt many aspects of people’s lives. This means that regulation needs to be balanced with flexibility so as not to stifle innovation or hamper growth opportunities for small businesses, individuals or new ventures.
how To Register Drone In Turkey
Are you a drone owner? If so, then this article is for you. In this guide we will show you how to register drone in Turkey. We know that many people are looking for information on how to register their drones, so here it is! The process can be done online and takes just a few minutes.
you Are Going To Create An Account
- Create an account: You will need to create an account to use the Turkish drone registration system. You can use your Facebook or Google accounts, as well as a fake name and email. The website will then ask you to enter some personal information including your phone number, address and passport details. It’s important that when entering these details are accurate because they will be used by the authorities if they ever have any questions about your drone.
- Enter Drone Information: Once you’ve created your account and entered all of your personal information it’s time for the fun part! Entering your drone into this system is actually pretty easy; simply select which type of drone from a dropdown list (e.g., fixed wing). Then enter in all of its vital statistics such as weight, length etc into their corresponding fields before finally hitting submit!
fill Out Your Personal Information
You will need to fill in your personal information. You will need to enter your email address and phone number, as well as the name of the person registering the drone. If you are registering a drone for someone else, you will also need their consent.
You must include your full name, address and date of birth on the form as well. Your address should clearly indicate where it is located so that customs agents can easily find you if they have any questions about your shipment if they inspect it at customs or through random checks when it arrives at its destination airport overseas (or even within Turkey).
you Need To Enter Your Drone Information
Here are the steps to follow if your drone is registered in another country, but you have moved to Turkey:
- Enter the make, model and serial number of your drone (if it has one).
- Enter its weight.
- Choose how high it can fly (max altitude).
- Choose how fast it can go (max speed).
take Photos Of Your Drone Paperwork
You’ll need to take photos of the following items:
- Your drone’s registration card.
- The battery that powers your drone.
- The remote control that you use to fly it.
- Its propellers (the spinning blades at the bottom).
- Its landing gear (the parts that stick out from under its fuselage and allow it to land on the ground without hurting itself or other objects).
you Have Finished The Registration Process!
You have finished the registration process! Now you can fly your drone, upload photos and videos of your drone, share it with your friends.
drone Registration Process Is Easy And Fast!
Drone registration process is easy and fast! The registration of the drone does not require any technical knowledge, as it is done online by filling out a form. You need to enter your name, email address, phone number and payment information. After submitting the form you receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to download your electronic certificate of registration.
are Drones Allowed In Turkey
Drones are getting more and more popular. People use them to take amazing aerial photos and videos. They have also been used for many other purposes like surveying land, finding criminals, monitoring wildlife and inspecting buildings. Drones have been around for quite some time now but recently there has been a lot of debate about whether or not people can fly them in Turkey or not. So we decided to answer all those questions that you may be having about this topic!
drones Are Allowed In Turkey
If you are planning a trip to Turkey, you may be wondering what is allowed and what isn’t. In this article, we’ll cover drone laws, regulations, rules and permissions in Turkey. The law states that no one can use drones without permission from the ministry of transport.
To get permission to fly your drone you need to complete some paperwork and hand it over at an official police station (there are over 100 across the country). Once approved your permit will be valid for three months with your passport details included on it as well as details about where/when/how long you’re allowed to fly your drone plus any other conditions that might apply (e.g., height limitations).
Frequently Asked Question (drone Laws Turkey)
are Drones Allowed In Turkey?
You can fly a drone in Turkey, but there are some restrictions.
- You can fly your drone in Turkey, but not in Istanbul.
- You can’t fly a drone within 5 km of the border with Syria or Iraq. It’s also prohibited to use drones within 1km of military installations and barracks, as well as police stations, government buildings and prisons.
- Drones aren’t allowed to be used for filming or photography in nature reserves (national parks).
how High Can A Drone Fly In Turkey?
You may not fly your drone higher than 120 meters above the ground. There is also a restriction on where you can fly your drone. You cannot fly your drone in an area controlled by a military airport, and if you are flying within 60 meters of a military airport (or within 400 meters around it), then you must keep it below 60 meters from the ground.
what Are The Rules For Flying Drones In Turkey?
If you’re 16 or older, it’s possible to fly a drone in Turkey as long as you follow the rules. But before we get into those, let’s look at some things you should know about flying a drone in Turkey:
- You must be 16 or older to fly a drone in Turkey.
- Stay away from military bases, airports and police stations.
- Do not fly over or near crowds.
- Do not fly over or near roads (like freeways).
- Don’t fly over or near houses unless you have permission from the owner(s).
can I Bring My Drone To Turkey?
You are not required to register your drone with the Ministry of Customs and Trade when you arrive in Turkey. However, if you plan on bringing a drone into Turkey, it’s important that you do so legally. You will need a valid passport or travel document and proper visa to enter Turkey.
is It Legal To Fly A Drone Anywhere In Turkey?
Yes, it is perfectly legal for you to fly your drone anywhere in Turkey. There are no laws against flying drones in Turkey and there aren’t any areas that have been declared off-limits by the government or military. You can fly your drone anywhere within Turkish airspace, including over cities or towns and near military bases. The only exception is if you get a license from the Turkish Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), which requires you to submit proof of citizenship and some other documents that prove your ability to safely operate a drone.
We hope that this article has been helpful for you to learn about the drone laws in Turkey. As always, we’re happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about drones and their use in your country.